Continuiti National Interim HR Staffing is devoted exclusively to the placement of professional Human Resource staff in contract assignments with companies across the United States. We can quickly and expertly fill your temporary Human Resources staffing needs for skilled professionals possessing a generalist, recruiting, compensation, benefits, HRIS, training or organizational development background. Fortune 500 clients use Continuiti Interim HR Professionals to staff a special project, backfill an employee on leave… or even as a “try-buy” scenario before extending an offer of permanent hire. Interim human resource staffing has significant advantages over HR Outsourcing.
Continuiti National HR Staffing brings the best of both worlds to your search for temporary professional HR staff: the speed of temporary staffing - with the expertise of HR executive search! Nationwide!
Staffing Even Your Most Challenging Temporary HR Positions is Easy with Continuiti’s Super-Niche Model!
- We do only one thing - recruit and assess HR talent for contract assignments – all day, every day, nationwide. Our low-volume, highly-consultative “super-niche” approach means that we will send you the right candidates - the first time (and typically within 72 hours of receiving your requisition!)
- Our placements stick – 98% of our HR contractors complete their assignments, over 50% are extended, 30% - 40% receive permanent offers.
- With our national network, we recruit HR contractors who are local to your assignment site.
- We welcome your most challenging positions! We can meet your most exacting requirements for specific HR skills, industry experience, geographic location, schedule, work location (on- or off-site), and if needed, second language skills.
- Our pricing is fair and transparent. We charge a disclosed, flat mark-up over the contractor’s pay rate. You don’t have to worry whether you are being price gouged or whether the contractor is being paid below-market.
- We limit your liability. As Continuiti’s W-2 employees, there’s no risk of worker misclassification, our contractors are covered by our Workers Compensation and certain other insurances, and when the assignment is finished and the contractor files for unemployment benefits – your unemployment experience rating is not affected.
Please contact us today for more information about HR Staffing and Interim HR.